$950.00 - $1,000.00
OUR MOST ADVANCED, INTEGRATED ROAD HANDLEBAR. The aerodynamic and lightweight combination provides the best performance! Designed for internal cable routing Di2, and made from 1k carbon fiber with Twin Force Aero clamp system, and special FP AERO bending for superior handling. . The iTalon, a special multi-functional computer mount for GPS, headlights, and camera, is also available.
Zipp’s Vuka Aero redefines aero handlebar conventions while being compatible with modern-day aero bikes. The current redesigned Vuka Aero builds on the technological foundation of aero excellence set by the original version. Vuka Aero is an integrated aero bar that features market-leading adjustability; it can be used with any stem to help you find your ideal position on the bike. The airfoil used in the Vuka Aero is based on the shape of the SL-70 Aero road bar. The result is an aero bar that’s stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI’s 3:1 aspect ratio requirement. - Market-leading adjustability in pad fore-aft, width, height, and angle - Integrated Carbon Aerobar works with any 31.8mm clamp stem - Integrated SRAM eTap AXS Blip box mount in the Center Cap - Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables - Vuka Aero ships with base bar, extension clamp, and armrest clamp - Extensions sold separately
WE ARE PROUD TO INTRODUCE OUR MOST ADVANCED INTEGRATED HANDLEBAR TO DATE. The New TALON ULTRA Light is the new MOST integrated handlebar developed for the DOGMA. We have revised the the construction of the carbon lamination plans, also helped by new and improved technologies, weight reduced by more than 13% compared to the previous version.
Zipp's Vuka Shift AXS 90 is more than an aero extension; it's a complete shifting system. Think of it as a supremely efficient solution to house the brains of your SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS time trial or triathlon bike. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 cleanly houses your aerobar extensions, shift-control, and head unit in one neat and clean package. This approach solves an emerging problem of the age of electronic shifting. The time for system integration is now—with this seamless solution. The extensions themselves feature the pro-proven Vuka Evo shape with a 90mm rise. The Vuka Shift AXS 90 is compatible with more than 90 percent of the integrated aerobar systems currently on the market. - AXS Integrated Aerobar shifting system - Length is trimmable, 10mm at front and 90mm at rear - Integrated Garmin/Wahoo/Bryton computer mount - Ships with SRAM Clics extension-end shifters and Blips shifting buttons for brake-lever position shifting - More than an aero extension, this is an integrated shifting system for the modern triathlon/TT bike - Cleans up your aero cockpit for simplicity and optimized aero efficiency
$300.00 - $436.00
- D-shaped composite tubing - 6% lighter than Contact SLR Compact handlebar - 10% more "pushing" compliance compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for a smoother ride quality - 30% more "pulling" stiffness compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
$350.00 - $400.00
A purpose-built carbon drop bar specifically designed to improve the off-road drop bar ride experience. Whether it’s descending the steep and technical grades at the Crusher in the Tushar, finding more comfortable hand positions during the 200-mile slog across Kansas at the Dirty Kanza, or adventure riding in your own backyard, this full carbon handlebar provides performance-driven gravel riders with the options, comfort, and control they need to grind gravel with confidence.
$375.00 - $400.00
The SES AR Handlebar reveals our vision for the future of road handlebar shaping and design. Purpose-built for the modern road rider, the SES AR handlebar features compound flared drops for confident handling, aerodynamic shaping with internal/external routing options for clean airflow and aesthetics, and a carbon laminate that has been tuned for responsive handling without sacrificing comfort. - Application: Road Race, All-Road, Gravel, Cyclocross - Sizes: 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Weights: 243g, 245g, 248g, 262g, 280g - Full Integrated Internal or External Routing - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty
- Ultra-light carbon composite reduces the weight while maintaining a stiff construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
Engineered for endurance riding, the ultra-lightweight Contact SLR D-Fuse handlebar offers compliance and ergonomic fit for the most demanding conditions. FEATURES: - Proprietary D-Fuse shaping on the tops for superior compliance and lightweight. - 8-degree flare in the shallow drops puts the hand and wrist in a comfortable and efficient position. - Compatible with Contact SLR and SL Aero and AeroLight stems for full internal cable routing. - Ergonomically shaped contact points fit the hand and palm from various angles, alleviating fatigue and numbness that can occur over long miles. - Precision composite lay-up for optimal weight and stiffness. - 40% more compliant and 15 grams lighter than the previous Contact SLR D-Fuse handlebar. SPECIFICATIONS: - Weight: 185g (420mm) - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 380/400/420/440mm - Reach: 125mm - Drop: 72mm - Rise: 0° - Backsweep: 0° - Outsweep: 0° - Flare: 8° - Material: Carbon
With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight. - 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces. - Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending. - 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops. - A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops. - One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness. - Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight. - Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
Superlight weight for a competitive edge. Comfort to carry you through long training days and crushing queen stages. The all-new CADEX Race Handlebar features innovative one-piece construction and an ergonomic design that’s stiff, responsive and easy on your hands.
$327.00 - $352.00
The SL-70 Aero is a unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with the innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics, and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp's latest bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint. The wing-shaped top was designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The difference of that design is real, saving 6.4 watts over a round-tube section bar top. Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. The revised 10° ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminates the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in drops. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 70mm reach and 128mm drop allows for a low and aero drops position - Internal cable routing is easy with Rapid Route - Lifetime warranty
Ultra-light composite bar improves aero performance and enhances aesthetics with wind tunnel inspired design. FEATURES - 2018+ Propel proprietary shaped handlebar - Requires the usage of 2018+ Propel Contact SL / SLR Aero Stem - Ultra-light carbon composite - Bar-end Di2 junction box compatible - 72mm reach - 132mm drop - Clamp: Only compatible with Giant Propel AeroSystem Stem - Weight: 225g (420mm)
$274.99 - $299.99
The aero wing section on Profile's full carbon Svet R Carbon Base Bar will slice through the wind quickly and smoothly. It has ergonomically shaped brake extensions for awesome comfort. Plus, with a center clamping section wide enough to accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar, the Svet puts you in an incredibly aero position. Light, stiff and fast, this bar will have you breaking your own records!
Light weight, comfort, and strength: the new SL-70 Ergo is the ultimate handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo combines the flat bar top shape of the beloved Contour SL bar with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128mm drop. The short 70mm reach has been a popular choice in recent years, as it allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional carbon built for stiffness, comfort, and light weight - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. - Lifetime warranty
Zipp's Vuka Bull base bar is the perfect starting point for triathletes and time trial specialists building a high-tech aero cockpit. It's packed with innovations for fit, function, and speed. For aerodynamic efficiency, the carbon Vuka Bull utilizes the watt-saving wing-shape of Zipp's SL-70 Aero bar. Its design also is based on feedback from professional bike fitters, so athletes can maintain optimal aero position. The Vuka Bull is designed to be wide enough to help you control your bike in corners and climb comfortably but narrow enough to not slow you down when you are in the aerobars focusing on fast. The clamping area is wide enough to allow a wide range of armrest positions using the Zipp Vuka Clip. The Vuka Bull features a flip design that gives it a rise or drop, allowing you to have your hands where you need them. This available rise provides athletes with the option to keep the base bar as low as possible while still being able to raise the armrests and extensions where they need to be. Also, a slightly higher hand position can help athletes climb steeper grades. The Vuka Bull is designed with Zipp's Rapid Route technology, now with the ability to move control cables, hoses, and wires through the stem clamp area, making it compatible with modern integrated cockpit systems. - Wide enough for control—narrow enough to keep you aero - Designed to allow you to find your fastest position - Aerodynamic wing shape designed using the CFD-proven wing shape from the SL-70 Aero - Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables, now with routing through the stem clamp area - Updated Zipp cosmetics that scream speed: matte carbon with gloss black logo
The Contact SLR XC 35 Handlebar is the lightest handlebar in the Giant MTB product lineup, purpose built for modern XC riding and racing. With a 0 rise keeping weight over the front of the bike on steep climbs, this superlight bar combines a more traditional 9 degree back sweep with a contemporary 760mm width and 35 mm diameter for added control, stiffness and durability. - Giant advanced carbon layup for maximum damping and durability at minimal weight. - 35mm clamp diameter for added stiffness and control. - 9 degree back sweep with 0 degree rise for modern XC action.
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- Unidirectional carbon fiber riser bar with 35mm stem clamp area - Downhill strength with 25% weight savings compared to aluminum
The M5 bar is designed with an offset grip position and 31.8mm clamping surface, the bar can be mounted with a positive or negative rise of 5mm. This versatile bar combines a familiar 9degree sweep with the greater width and strength that's demanded by today's more aggressive XC riders. - Includes decal sheet to color match with ENVE wheel decals
$170.00 - $190.00
An exceptionally strong carbon fiber 35mm riser bar that’s built to descend. The M7 bar is designed for the most aggressive and demanding riders. Carbon fiber is the ideal material for a gravity bar because fiber orientation and bar shape can be controlled independently and developed in unison, resulting in a tuned flex profile that cannot be achieved with aluminum. This bar is tuned to be precise and responsive while absorbing fatigue-inducing chatter and taking the sting out of the biggest hits. The M7 bar features a trail-perfect 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep for your long-travel 29er, enduro race bike, or downhill machine. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 230g (10mm rise); 240g (25mm rise); 245g (40mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 800mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
$103.00 - $144.99
Get low with Zipp’s Service Course SL-88 bars. Their longer reach provides an extra aero advantage in the drops, and because they’re angled outwards by 3 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. The ends of the drops are flat to reach straight down upon; this also helps keep your hands locked in place during sprints. Zipp paid attention to detail and crafted the transition from brake hood to the tops perfectly, ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic position wherever you choose to grasp. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
HED's S-Bend Extensions are made of carbon so you can shave some weight from your aero bar setup. They can be trimmed to suit your position and they're bent just right for excellent ergonomics and aerodynamics.
The bar offers the same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 but adds a flattened top section for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops and a revised ramp angle for proper fit. The SL-70 Ergo's specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with the short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar's 128mm drop help puts the rider low and in control without compromising comfort. Whether it's a rider with smaller hands or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into their optimal position. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only) - Lifetime warranty
Page 1 of 3 Next page