700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$79.99 - $179.99
Power Cross Jet tire features small blocks on the tread pattern provide excellent tread strength and maximum speed. - Improved transmission of pedaling power for controlled grip - Specially adapted reinforcements provide safe, low-pressure riding on all terrains
Michelin Power Cross Mud's tread pattern transmits pedaling power more effectively in mud terrain for a controlled grip. - For low-pressure cycling on rugged terrain using specially adapted cotton reinforcements - PSI: 72 - Weight: 380g
- Built with a cotton and aramid casing with a latex inner tube for maximum performance - New compound from the Power All Season range for maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces - Robustness based on "High-Density Protek" technology, a cross-laid reinforcement on the tire cap covering the tread - Tubulars developed and used by Team Cofidis during the 2018 and 2019 seasons in the World Tour
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tubulars in your quiver. This tire is even more aggressive than our mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 386 grams Type: - Tubular Part #: - D50030 Product Features: - Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction. - Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture. - Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt. - No additional sidewall coating necessary. - All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel. - A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant. - Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
LAS was designed with speed in mind. Minimal tread equates to speed but secure shoulder lugs help bite when the bike is leaned in and out of corners. LAS is also the go-to for snowy, rutted, icy cyclocross course conditions, when you need as much surface contact as possible to keep your tires planted. - Diamond file center tread with progressive shoulder lugs for cornering - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 33mm - Labeled Size: 700 x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubular - Weight (oz): 13.3
The MXP Tubular combines a unique tread pattern with our innovative tubeless casing to create an amazing all-conditions tubular. It excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire. The tread features a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex and more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 378 grams Type: - Tubular Part #: - D50010 Product Features: - Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture. - Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt. - No additional sidewall coating necessary. - All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel. - A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant. - Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures
PDX is designed to keep you tracking straight in sloppy, muddy conditions. True continuous center tread tracks straight, while widely spaced tread blocks shed mud. Firm shoulder lugs are ready to bite and conquer whatever cyclocross conditions await you on race day. - Widely spaced center lugs that grip well and shed mud quickly with progressive shoulder tread that grips securely in the corners - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - Labeled Size: 700 x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubular
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
- P Zero Velo TUB brings the handling and cornering behavior Pirelli is famous for to the finest handmade tubular construction. - It was developed on the fields of World Tour racing and in its debut year it already is a winner of a grand tour. Now available for your own. - Corespun 320tpi w/aramid reinforced casing. - Anti-puncture belt under the tread. - Latex inner tube for better weight, rolling and anti-puncture. - Soft yellow compund for racing usage. - Designed for modern wide tubular rims. - 48 mm RVC valve.
- RR-S AR Compound offers outstanding grip on both rough roads as well as pavement in all weather without compromising on speed - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
Go the distance with Schwalbe's Ironman tubeless clincher tire. Specifically designed around the demands of triathlons, the Ironman excels at long, straight, open roads. With a light yet dependable V-Guard puncture-resistant belt under the tread, you'll have peace of mind during your ride, whether you're doing 12 or 112 miles.
The new Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready: Lighter, faster and with stronger sidewalls. The new standard in road tubeless ready technology. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. Made to make you better.
Beat your time against the clock with Michelin Power Time Trial tire. More rolling efficiency to drop seconds with the Race2 Compound and 3x180 TPI casing, lightweight thanks to the flexible aramid beads that combine robustness and lightness. Designed exclusively for Time Trial events, triathlons, triathlon marathons. - Race-2 Compound : New generation of rubber compounds designed to improve rolling resistance
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
A champion in all conditions - EXO Protection - Open tread to clear mud - Ramped knobs for speed - Tubular The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but ramped for speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium.
Specialized's Roubaix Road Tubeless Tire is built for riders in search of speed, comfort and handling. Its dual-compound tread provides low rolling resistance and outstanding cornering grip, while the large-volume, 180-tpi casing offers a smooth, comfortable ride. And, the Roubaix features Specialized's BlackBelt technology to ward off flats. Run it tubeless for the ultimate in performance, handling, and flat resistance.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
$81.00 - $88.00
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
- Ultimate touring tire
- The World Cup edition of the legendary Strada USH adventure tire - Made in Europe - Highest-quality nylon casing - 240 TPI - Fast, durable and smooth rolling center tread. -Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for excellent cornering traction. - Integrated puncture-protection belt under the tread. - Tubeless-ready
- All-purpose road race tire - Refreshed for 2021 with a new lighter weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern
$53.99 - $85.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
- The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. - To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. - In combination with the right wheel you can run tubeless tires for cyclo-cross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "Burping" (unwanted air leakage). - For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes.
- The new X-One Speed completes the One Cyclo-X series. - A real Speed-Miracle. The flat round knobs are supported by novel "Multi-Rip"-Blocks for good traction on dry tracks. - Vertical side knobs give stability when cornering. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - Tire Width: 33C - 127 TPI - Bead: Folding Tire - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
Page 1 of 9 Next page