- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg - The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability - NEW Jaw mount and rotation system - Stand is adjustable by height between 980 and 1500mm
Perfect for the mechanic on the go! Our Bike Gator portable bike repair stand folds down small for easy transport and is easy to assemble once you're at the venue. We offer it with the same clamps as our shop-based Pro model stands, so no matter your preference there's a stand for you. Despite its low weight at 5.7kg it has a capacity of 30kg, so even those of you working on downhill bikes or tandems can make use of this bike stand. - The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
$499.99 - $529.99
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts - Maximum load capacity is 30kg - Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
Features: - Velcro fastener secures frame to bottom bracket cradle. - Plastic bottom bracket cradle won’t harm bike’s finish. - Carry bag, tool tray and wheel hook are included. - Very easy to open, stable tripod base folds for storage. - Ideal for heavy-duty work.
- Clamp can be adjustable height from 106 to 144 cm. - No tools required to set up for bike maintenance or fold for storage. - Made of aluminum for lightweight. - Weight: 6.18 kg. - Max load: 35 kg. - Tools are not included.
- Clamp can be positioned at 5 directions. - Adjustable in height, 105 - 150 cm. - Max load: 50 kg
- Designed to be easily mounted to post, wall, bench and flat surface. - Adjustable linkage clamp allows the bike positioned at any angle. - Max load: 30 kg.
For anyone who doesn’t want to be confined to parking lots or trailheads — adventurers, racers, and garage mechanics — Küat designed the Tri-Doc for you. Tri-Doc offers an affordable way to turn your NV 2.0 into a travel stand. Reliable tri-leg design creates a stable platform for needed tune-ups or repairs. Aluminum construction finished with polished anodizing pairs perfectly with your NV 2.0. - Portable telescoping design - Quick setup - Pairs with your NV 2.0 Trail Doc - Anodized finish reflects NV 2.0 - Rubber feet offer additional stability and protection
Park Tool's Repair Kit features the most common replacement parts for the 100-3C and 100-5C clamps. Includes: • 118s adjusting barrel • 117s eyebolt • 121s adjusting barrel pivot • 136 nut • 116s cap screws (2) • 108s-2 pins (2) • 107s-2 pin (1) • Washers (3) • E-clips (3)
Prevents handlebar and front wheel from rotating or moving when the bike be stored or fixed.
$12.00 - $13.53
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp: - 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps - 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12 - 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps - 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps - 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps - 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current) - 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C) - 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands) - 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
Page 1 of 1